Followers

Friday, May 10, 2013

Bloom with Happiness!!

Seems like the hours in the days are shortening lol.  Been a busy day today and just have time to upload this post before heading off to bed.  Early start in the morning and the beginning of another day of work.  No, not in the mood to go to work at all, need a day in my craft room - yep a therapy day is called for lol.  Hopefully this card classes as a CAS (clean and simple) card :) as I have entered it into to clean and simple challenges.

Recipe:-
  • White Linen card and blue card from Craft Creations
  • Digi - Alisa with Roses from Mo's Digital Pencil
  • Lattice background by me
  • Pearls from my stash
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:-

8 comments:

  1. JUst GORgeous! What a FABulous design...LOve your image..LOve your colours and these pearls look soooo pretty.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful springtime colours :) So sweet and pretty.

    ******************************
    Saffire dragon crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mimi!! I am lovin' this card, sugar!! What a fun latticework background. You must tell me how you did that!! I owe you an email...will write this weekend!! I'm tickled that you've joined us for this week's CAS challenge at Mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I saw this on Dilly beans challenges. What wonderful colouring! This is a beautiful card.

    Leona xx

    This is my entry if you would like to take a look.
    http://cardsbyleona.wordpress.com/2013/05/10/wishing-you-a-truely-british-birthday/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card here Jane - the lattice work accentuated with the pearls is very striking. At first glance I thought you had been ribbon weaving but, as the ingredients in your recipe are not showing any ribbon used then I must have had one to many last night. :-) xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, look at the girl's dress. I love how the colours blend. Really beautiful! The latice background is awesome too and the pearls are a perfect touch. Thanks for joining our challenge at Crafty ribbons!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card and I love that fabulous background! Thanks so much for joining us at MAWTT!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, my daughter said "ooh that's so pretty" when I clicked through to your blog. Thank you so much for sharing with us over at Jellypark Friends for our Girly girl Challenge. Mel :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi