Followers

Monday, July 7, 2014

SPS - Holly Bow

Sweet Pea Stamps

Hello folks, here I am again with another creation for  Sweet Pea Stamps.  Today I am sharing with you my DT creation using the digi Holly Bow by Karen Middleton.

To begin with I cut two holly leaves with my Merry Christmas sentiment and daughter/SIL names.
Next I fancied something plush so used some sticky back red velvet I bought from some strange back street <g>.
After printing the digi I coloured with Promarkers.
Promarkers used
I used Spellbinders Adorning Squares as my die and then airbrushed the background with Forest Green Promarker
Now to emboss a mount and then cut with Spellbinders Grand Squares
Time to make the bow to attach the tag sentiments to.
And here we have the finished creation.  You can see I also added some red lace, pearls and a couple of wee holly leaves with berries as well.

Thank you for stopping by :)
Ingredients

  • Digi Holly Bow by Karen Middletonavailable from Sweet Pea Stamps
  • Dies - Spellbinders Adorning Squares and Grand Squares
  • Promarkers
  • Lace, velvet, leaves, ribbon, pearls, line stickers and beads from my stash
Challenges entered

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi