Followers

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Kindness with Flowers




Challenge 93
Anything Goes with an optional TWIST .... Touch of Kindness



Welcome back to the IKEsWORLD challenges :)  do pop on over to IKEsWORLD to join in the challenge, it is always so much fun and  Ike produces the most amazing stamps, everything from off the wall to cute and fluffy :) :) :)


What can be a kinder way to cheer somebody up than to send them a card to let them know you have them in your thoughts :) :)  For this card I used 'Seeds' which is a digi with 3 seed packets on it.  I only wanted the asters so cropped the rest of the image.  The backgrounds has been created with Distress Oxides with the extra bits being used for the die cuts.  Image coloured with Polychromos and the die cuts finished off with a few mauve gems.  A simple card but I do love the colour combination :)

Ingredients:-
  • image - one of the image from the 'Seeds' digi by IKEsART
  • colouring medium - Tim Holtz Distress Oxides, Polychromos crayons
  • other items - clear stamps for sentiment and gems
I am entering this project into the following challenges:-

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty - great background and the gorgeous swirls. Love how you did the image :-)
    Thank you for making this for me at IWC.
    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi